Sunny days are approaching and the sun shows its face … In these times, protect your eyes.
Sunlight is the main source of UV rays that can damage various ocular tissues. The surface of the eye, the lens and retina are particularly vulnerable.
Always have on hand a pair of sunglasses in your purse and car.
• Index 0: clear or lightly tinted glass: Indoor / scattered clouds
• Index 1: slightly tinted glass: Solar Brightness attenuated
• Index 2: medium tinted glass: Strong sunlight
• Index 3: Dark Glass: Strong solar luminosity
• Index 4: very dark Glass: exceptional solar Brightness / not to wear to drive
Choose enveloping models and do not hesitate to wear a cap or hat, of witch visor protects the eyes and improves visual comfort.